Continuing Education Credits: Annual Meeting
-In order to receive continuing education credits you must complete and submit an evaluation-
Accreditation Statement: The Undersea and Hyperbaric Medical Society is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- Physician CME: The Undersea and Hyperbaric Medical Society designates this live activity for a maximum of 20 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- Nursing/RRT Contact Hours: This live activity is approved for 20 CE hours provided by Florida Board of Registered Nursing/RRT Provider #50-10881. License types: RN, LPN, CNS, ARNP, CNA, CRT, RRT, RCP Provided through the Florida State Board of Nursing and the CE credits are reciprocal and approved for nurses within all states. Receiving credit for Florida providers is simple, attend the course and our staff will upload your credits directly to the Florida State database. For out of state credit, we provide this letter for you to file with the respective nursing board.
- NBDHMT:This live activity is approved for 20* Category A credit hours by National Board of Diving and Hyperbaric Medical Technology, P.O. Box 758, Pelion, South Carolina 29123. *Up to 15 Cat A credits for the in-person/live stream meeting and up to 5 Cat A credits for reviewing posters/quiz online at your leisure. Not to exceed 20 total maximum Cat A credit hours. CLICK HERE for approved lectures & posters.
- NBDHMT Accreditation Statement: For CHT recertification purposes, the NBDHMT requires a minimum of nine of the minimum 12 required Category A credits relate directly to any combination of hyperbaric operations, related technical aspects and chamber safety.
Full Disclosure Statement: All faculty members and planners participating in continuing medical education activities sponsored by Undersea and Hyperbaric Medical Society are expected to disclose to the participants any relevant financial relationships with ineligible companies. Full disclosure of faculty and planner relevant financial relationships will be made at the activity.Disclosure:
The following individuals have disclosed a relevant financial relationship with ineligible companies. Financial relationships are relevant if the following three conditions are met for the individual who will control content of the education:
A financial relationship, in any amount, exists between the person in control of content and an ineligible company and;
- The content of the education is related to the products of an ineligible company with whom the person has a financial relationship and;
- The financial relationship existed during the past 24 months.
- All of the relevant financial relationships listed for these individuals have been mitigated
None of the individuals in control of content (planners/faculty/reviewers/authors) for this educational activity have relevant financial relationship(s) to disclose with ineligible companies whose primary business is producing, marketing, selling, re-selling, or distributing healthcare products used by or on patients.
No commercial support was received for this activities:
Disclaimer: The information provided at this CME activity is for Continuing Medical Education purposes only. The lecture content, statements or opinions expressed however, do not necessarily represent those of the Undersea and Hyperbaric Medical Society.